Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Whatever Happened with the Navy Blue Dresses? And other pics I liked!

So, our first challenge, (which, on a side note, you readers have not submitted very many challenges so don't hesitate...)  finding navy blue dresses for a bridal party...

Here is how the party actually turned out!  Big shout out to Lang Thomas Photography.  He did a really good job of making my house look like some kind of model home for hosting wedding parties!


Different shades and cuts all looking good together!


Those nude heels looked great on everyone and really helped my short legs look longer but man, did they make standing in soft ground tough!


We all choose our own pearls to wear and of course I rocked out the Stella & Dot Charlotte Necklace
www.stelladot.com/meghantinker

Cutest little bride ever!  (the dress had pockets, which I love!)


Belly and big Stella & Dot Vintage Cluster Ring!


Just a shout out to KY!

Stay tuned, in my next post I will be showing how to make your own supercute jewelry storage!


No comments:

Post a Comment