Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Trunk Show Treasures



So this post is not technically about shopping but this stuff is so good I had to introduce you all to it!   I have just as much fun at my Stella & Dot shows as the guests! Sometimes I come away with some little nugget of goodness that I am super pumped about. This recipie is one of those Trunk Show Treasures I thought I would share. This is from my friend and Super Hostess, Nicole Burke. Enjoy!



"Hummus Layer Dip"
Entered by: Burken

A nice switch from the mexican layer dip. Super easy and very versatile!

Prep Time: 10 mins. max
Cook Time: 0 mins
Ready In:
Yields: 12 servings

INGREDIENTS:
1 8oz. pkg cream cheese
1tbsp. Italian Seasoning or oregano
1tbsp, lemon juice
1 10oz. container of roasted garlic hummus
1/2 cup cucumber thinly chopped (unpeeled)
1 cup chopped tomatoes
1/2 cup pepperocini rings (found by banana peppers in a jar)
4oz. crumbled feta cheese
1/4 cup of chopped green onion
1/2 cup of halved, pitted kalamata olives (optional)

DIRECTIONS:
In a bowl combine the cream cheese with lemon juice and italian seasoning. Spread mixture in the bottom of a glass pie dish. Spread hummus on top of cream cheese layer. Sprinkle top with next 6 ingredients.  If not serving immediately refrigerate. Serve with pita chips.
FOOTNOTES:
You can switch this recipe up in many ways to adapt it to your taste, this is just how we like it best. Add more or less of anything you like personally. Roasted red pepper on top is also good.
------------------------------------------------------------




1 comment:

  1. You are writting some intriguing and Best substance I additionally bookmark this url....You folks are thinking of some Amazing tips. This article truly encouraged me a great deal. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this. Absolutely Awesome Post Please Keep Posting Regulary... you are absolutely magnificent...
    2-Yard Skip

    ReplyDelete