Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

finishing touch ...

Well, when you're dealing with two names like Manolo and Balenciaga it's hard to find jewelry to do them justice ... but I am giving it my best shot.  Let me begin by saying to the bride to be, BRAVO on your choices ;) Here are my suggestions to finish off this amazing ensemble, I found them from some of my favorite online jewelry stores, charmandchain.com, maxandchloe.com and anthropologie.com


charmandchain.com
$145

charmandchain.com
$182

charmandchain.com
$190



I'd pair these bold earrings with a soft bracelet or ring.  The shoes and earrings together will definitely make a statement "I am a confident bride to be!"
maxandchloe.com
rings $70


maxandchloe.com $95
bracelets
antropologie.com
$38
bracelets



I do have other options, if these aren't what you are looking for.  A more subtle, still elegant, option.
maxandchloe.com
$40

maxandchloe.com
$98


With these earrings you could go with a bold ring or bracelet.  The shoes are your statement piece, the jewelry will compliment it, not fight for the attention.
maxandchloe.com
$123
maxandchloe.com
$100
maxandchloe.com
$80

maxandchloe.com
$188


Hope the bride to be likes what I found!  Would love to hear comments, even if I nothing I found will work ;) I will keep searching!


This is Meg adding a few things I found.  How about these beauties from Oscar de la Renta...



The turquoise ring Whit found along with my obsession with fuchsia and turquoise ever since Cameron Diaz wore the out fit below inspired a few more picks...




Amrita Singh- Vilma
$100 http://www.amritasingh.com/
I love this Indian jewelry designer!  You could not go wrong with a pick from her collection! 



Melinda Maria
Mosaic Drop
$105 http://www.maxandchloe.com/
Of course, that combo might not be exactly what the bride was going for so here are a few more options...


These two are from Kendra Scott.  Above is the  "I Do" (how perfect!)  for $100
Below are the "Nyla" $71.25



The next two are from Swarovski.  The first are the "Nighttime" for $165 and the next are the "Noon" for $90




I couldn't help but post my favorite thing from the Stella & Dot Spring Collection!  It would look great with the shoes but needs a simple stud earring to go with it.

The Bombolea

I will keep posting if I find anything at any local spots I check out this weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment