Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 18, 2011

Is it Swimsuit Season Again Already?



Sorry I have been gone for awhile.  After a trip to FL with my 1 year old and my 3 year old niece I needed a while to recover!  I did realize, as I packed my 2 piece away, that it might very well be the last time I was able to wear it for awhile.  Sigh.  But... that brings me to our latest challenge.  Where can I get a cute bikini online?   NOT Victoria's Secret or Target.  Well ok, if you want to be different and not see the same suit two lounge chairs down, you may want to skip those popular sites.  My suggestion is www.topshop.com.  This website is based out the U.K. so you will have to figure out what the pound to dollar conversion is, but that is easy enough to do.  I just googled currency converter.  Here are a few that I loved and they were all around $45.

I guess you could say I am into the nautical theme this year!  Of course, I will be in something looking more like this.....

Send your challenge or question!  We would love to do our best to find some fun fashions for your closet!

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment