Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fab

OK.  I am still in nesting mode so I truly enjoy this fabulous shopping site Fab.

http://fab.com/4daovd

Although I love that is is marked down stuff I appreciate even more that I can find cool original art for the Casa de Tinker for under $50.

Just today I purchased some awesome things for Will's room.  Ok, maybe I was feeling a little bit guilty that Charlie's room is so much cooler than Will's.  Or maybe I am looking at the super cool alphabet as more than art, but as a learning opportunity for Will's steel trap of a mind.  Either way, Will is getting some serious cool factor for his bedroom and bathroom!

Here is what I got:





Here are some other pieces I liked today:






Seriously cool stuff for an artsy fam like ours.  (You can't make it all yourself from things you learned on Pinterest.)

That is all for today!  I will leave you with a Go Cards!

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment