Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 23, 2012

What I Wore Wed... on Friday!




First of all..... Go Cards!!  My beloved Cardinals just played their way into the Elite 8!  L, yes.  I enjoyed the game and a glass of Larkmead's Solari.  Can't beat that.
For my first WIWW I will be posting on a Friday!  Sue me.






Ralph Lauren flats, gap skinny jeans, BR top, target cardigan

Detail of the Day:  Capri Chandelier earrings.
www.stelladot.com/meghantinker


Old Navy Dress, American Eagle wedges

Detail of the Day: Zahara Bib Necklace, Interlock Cross Necklace
www.stelladot.com/meghantinker

Rock & Republic jeans (I swear they have these exact ones at Kohl's now!)
Gap T, Stella & Dot Earrings, Scarf from Saratoga in Norton Commons


Detail of the Day: Old Navy flats, LOVE!






Michael Kors Wedges, James jeans, Banana Republic T, Stella & Dot Campari Necklace

Detail of the Day: University of Louisville National Championship Ring (what, what!)


Michael Kors Wedges, Old Navy Sweater, Stella & Dot Interlock Cross Necklace & Earrings, & Rings
Detail of the Day: My fab hair courtesy of Rebecca @ Brooks & Co. (you will notice it is in a pony every other day!)

So there it is, proof that I did NOT wear my maternity leave uniform, the dreaded black sweats!

Maybe my next challenge should be doing more than a ponytail!

See you soon,
Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment