Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 12, 2012

SPOOL No. 72



So I will start with an apology.  I know I have MIA for quite some time.  One would think that with 6 months of maternity leave one could find time to blog.  One would be sadly mistaken in my case!  I don't know how it is possible to have more time for myself when I am working full time but it sure has felt that way!  Plus I am not going to lie, I have reverted back to the black sweatpants uniform.  I mean, when you never leave the house and are getting spit up on all day, what is the point?  Anyway, exciting things are coming with ShopGirls!  Stay tuned for What I Wore Wednesdays!!  (No black sweats allowed :))


Ok, here is my excuse...


Coming soon:

Wardrobe Essentials
Special Event Dressing
Pump it or Dump it!
30 Day No Sweats Challenge









But today... I want to share with you a little treat I discovered on Pinterest!  If you are not on Pinterest already, let me know and I will send you an invite.  Trust me on this one.  You NEED to be pinning.


www.spool72.com

Capri Earrings
www.stelladot.com/meghantinker

Tiers & Tulle Party Dress
www.spool72.com
This website is totally new to me and hopefully to you too.  I love the pieces, the prices, even the story!  A mom and her two daughters design and create most of the pieces available.  Check out a few beauties I think would be perfect for the track or a Spring wedding....
Zahara Bib Necklace
www.stelladot.com/meghantinker
Alyssum Tie Dress
www.spool72.com

I really love dresses.  I have, unfortunately not figured out how to make them work as a nursing mom.  If anyone has any tips on how to wear them all summer while nursing a baby I would love to hear them.  I mean I can't really just hike the whole thing up under a hooter hider!  (Hmmm, maybe the old catholic school uniform shirt wearing boxers underneath...)


Campari Necklace
www.stelladot.com/meghantinker
Zig Zag Falls Dress
www.spool72.com

So long for now, but I promise, I will be back soon!

Meg





No comments:

Post a Comment