Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 21, 2011

H&M Trip and Ribbons & Rags Trunk Show!!

Well last weekend Whit and I hit up the shops at Westport Village in our hunt for navy dresses.  We came up empty handed, but this week we have fared better!  Saturday, Whit, Cole, and I packed in the Edge for a trip up 71 to visit H&M.  Deals were had by all.  I was jealous that they were able to pick out cute white jeans and little summer blouses.  All I could get were the super long tanks to cover my growing belly!  Check out our 2 bridesmaid finds below, both under $40!!




The run of navy dress good luck did not end there!  Tonight I walked up to Ribbons & Rags (with my shopping buddy Will...) for the hEADcANDi Trunk Show.  I was inspired to make this wedding find do double duty as a derby look!   I also was sick of seeing myself as model so Meghan at Ribbons & Rags was kind enough to dress up a manequien for me!


Ribbons & Rags had tons of Derby dresses and you can find them at
 9428 Norton Commons Blvd
Prospect, KY 40059
and on Facebook

hEADcANDi by b. Lynn designs
is making custom hats and headbands that can be found at
Ribbons & Rags, Croquis, Bella Rose (Lexington), & Petunia (Jeffersonville, IN)
You can reach her on Facebook or HEADCANDIBYBLYNN@GMAIL.COM


My shopping buddy got caught up it all the hat festivity!



I snagged this little Banana Republic number at the Gap Outlet (2050 Global Way  Hebron, KY) for $19.99!!  If you have never been to the Gap Outlet it is a true outlet of return and damages.  You can snag some serious bargains but watch out for giant holes and stains!  This dress will be good as new after a trip to the dry cleaner!

So, we have 4 down and four to go.  Stay tuned!
Meg

    

No comments:

Post a Comment