Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 7, 2011

Kirribilla Dresses!!

So my sis Leon and I were in Napa this summer and happened into Heaven...  Yes Heaven was exactly like I imagined!  It was a cupcakerie/clothing boutique.  The jewlery and little handbags were displayed on cake stands (wish I had pictures for you!).  There was a fully stocked cupcake bar, from which Leon picked pink champagne and I picked Boston Creme Pie.  Both were delicious but it is the Pink Champagne that she has Ashlicious Cakes (you can find her on facebook!)trying to re-create for her wedding.  Anywhoooo...  The next best find to be had at said little slice of heaven was Kirribilla Dresses. http://www.shop.kirribilla.com/




Oh, thoughts of Derby are swimming in my head!!

Meg Signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment