Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ocean dream dress

Is it just me or does this dress remind anyone of the beach? Beautiful blue color, light airy fabric, soft waves ... Dont know about you, but makes me want another Mai Tai while I bury my toes in the sand. Maybe in Fiji, or one those French islands ... Oops, back to the task at hand. This is the perfect spring wedding dress, paired with a few gold bangles and the sloane enamel bangle (from Stella & dot, $59) and a pair of cute strappy gold heels and you're set!

The Pacific Wavelets Dress
$52.99 www.poetrie.com


Sloane Bangle
www.stelladot.com/meghantinker

Thanks for this post Whit! Looks like a winner of a bridesmaid dress to me!

While I am on here I will share my find of the week as well. The cold weather and 3 kids between us kept both of us in this weekend! My find was online as well. Lets be honest, with kids, work, and life in general sometimes that is the only way to shop! I have to say I prefer hitting up the local boutiques and will be sharing about our girls night out at Westport Village soon!

Back to the task at hand... Here is the dress I will be wearing in said May wedding. (unless, of course I can no longer get it over my everexpanding self!)



The Little Dipper Dress
www.modcloth.com $57.99

While both Whit's find and mine are one shoulder the Little Dipper Dress in more structured than the Pacific Wavelets.


This is my FAVORITE piece of the spring collection and would look awesome with navy!!
Bamboleo Necklace
www.stelladot.com/meghantinker

If you are reading this, would you do me a favor and click on the left hand side of the page that you follow this blog? Gracias!

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment